- 1st hole: boundary drain on the left side of the, drain at the start of the fairway, drain to the right side of the poplars and right side of the bridge green side.
- Drains on the left side 4th hole - also extended the high side drain to capture more surface water.
- Swale drains installed to the right side of the pond on the second hole.
- A section of the drain on the right side of 16th hole.
- 13th hole drain on the right side.
- Drain which runs from the 13th hole through to the 14th hole - swale section added to drain the large wet area on the right side of 14th fairway.
- 17th hole Link’s Road drain (150 marker to green)
- 18th hole right side drain.
4BBB:Peter Metcalf and Bruce Frankland won with 45 points from Wayne Ison and Les Brooker with 42 points.
9 Hole Cart Course: Robert Perry won on a count back from Peter Leon with 16 points.
NTP 11th hole winner was Terry Downing and Pro-Pin winner was John El-Chah and the individual winner was Piero Dal Bianco with 38 points.
A total field of 46.
Congratulations to James Pinkstone for winning the Keigwin Cup with a nett 67. Great result given the squally afternoon conditions.
Well done to our Lifestyle members; Daniel Weekes with a nett 65 and Greg Segal with a nett 66. Great results.
NTP 11th hole winner was Peter Leon; Eagles Nest went to Michael Kean and the Pro-Pin to Daniel Weekes.
9 Hole Cart Course
Peter Leon won with 20 points from Vernon Vella 17 points.
Upcoming Major Competitions and Events...
Monday and Tuesday 19th/20th - Greens Renovation - Course Closed
Saturday 24th - Patrons Trophy & Foursomes Championship Qualifying Round
Saturday 1st - Monthly Medal
Sunday 2nd - POP-IN charity Day
Wednesday 5th - Vicars Shield Round 1
Saturday 8th - Vicars Shield Round 2
Saturday 22nd - Club Championships Qualifier - Round 1
Saturday 29th - Club Championships Qualifier - Round 2
For important information and general enquiries regarding our battery systems and their maintenance, please see our FAQs below. Click on the question and get the answer.
Q. If I am not using my buggy/battery what should I do?
Q. How should I care for my Lithium Battery?
Q. What should I do if my buggy Lithium Battery has been immersed in water?
Q. How do I know if my Lithium Battery is charging correctly?
Q. Which charger is suitable for my buggy?
Q. Which battery is suitable for my buggy?
Q. Do I need to charge my new battery?
Q. Does my battery require maintenance?
Q. Do I leave my battery on charge?
Q. Why is there no battery indicator on my Top Box.?
On-Line Calendar... survey...
Please let me know if you are a regular user of the BGC website calendars by e-mailing me - click here.